1. I commit myself to being close and to clearing up anything that is in the way of my ability to do so.
2. I commit myself to my own complete development as an individual.
3. I commit to revealing myself in my relationships, instead of concealing.
4. I commit myself to the full empowerment of people around me. I do not rescue or care-take.
5. I commit to acting from the awareness that I am 100 per cent the source of my perception of reality and am responsible for updating my perceptions.
6. I commit myself to having a good time in my relationships.
Three Things You Must Do to Bring Your Commitments into Reality
1. Feel all your feelings.
2. Tell the honest truth.
3. Keep your agreements.