ACCEPTING MEDICAID/CENTENNIAL INSURANCES and MORE!
Hello, I’m Adrienne Wilson, Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor. If you are looking for someone to assist you in overcoming depression, anxiety, addiction, PTSD, sexual or physical abuse; need couples or marital counseling or have other personal issues in your life, I can help you.
Since 1987, I’ve been counseling people just like yourself. Many of those people are living happier, easier lives with less stress, anxiety, fear and depression.
Many of the therapies that are part of my practice are intended to help you move through your issues quickly, getting directly to the problem, finding solutions and allowing you to move forward with your life with renewed energy, confidence and a sense of self-worth. Get started improving your life today…
Call me at: 575-373-1163
These are some of the services that are most in demand with my clients.
- Couples counseling and marriage counseling–Find the causes and solutions to difficulties in a relationship: Having a positive working relationship with another person can pose lots of difficulties. Solutions can be easier to find when talking to a counselor. Take a look at the Relationships page and the Relationship Handouts. I also offer pre-marital counseling.
- Addictions-Dependencies: STOP smoking, drinking alcohol, pot, drugs, starving, binging, or purging and many other compulsive behaviors. You can become addiction free! Please read about “Stopping Addictive Behaviors with EMDR” and review the Dependency Survey Handouts.
- EMDR-Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing: EMDR is one of the most effective therapies available. With EMDR, fears, phobias, past traumas and addictions, can be eliminated quickly. It does work… It WILL work for you. Read more about EMDR.
- Mood Disorders: Are these feelings causing you problems? Anger, anxiety, depression: all of these can be managed or eliminated. Allow yourself to experience life free of fear or anger. Please read the Mood Disorders page. There are handouts on self-improvement.
- Eating Disorders are rampant. You can experience weight loss and maintain this weight loss, however, it does require understanding that compulsive overeating is an addiction. To take an assessment go to my eating disorder assessment page. For additional resources, visit the Overeaters Anonymous web site.
- PTSD treatment for Veterans. The most effective, permanent treatment there is for PTSD is EMDR. I offer significant discounts to Veterans suffering from PTSD. Veterans deserve to heal. They don’t deserve to be medicated for the rest of their lives. There is a better way. Call me. I’ll tell you all about EMDR and how it can bring you back to yourself.
- As a trained Hypnotherapist, I understand the power of the unconscious mind and how to utilize its power for emotional healing and for changing behaviors. Hypnotherapy can be used effectively as an adjunct to EMDR and results in all parts of the self working toward the greater good, such as overcoming addictions, anxiety, depression, sleep disturbance and childhood abuse. For more information go to my hypnotherapy information page.
I’m here to help, call: 575-373-1163
Talking with someone who understands you, and who is a qualified counselor, will help you overcome suffering, improve your life and move forward. It is one of the most beneficial decisions that you can make for yourself.