Many personal issues can be explored and resolved with the various therapies that are available through my practice. Whether you are depressed, anxious, experiencing high stress or are feeling alone and cut off from the world, there are many effective ways to help you regain the balance and happiness that is your rightful state.
Below, are explanations of some of the difficult issues that we all face from time to time, along with a few of the therapeutic choices available. Please contact me for more information on any of these or other issues of concern. Phone: 575-373-1163
- How do I know if I have PTSD? (posttraumatic stress disorder)
- What is EMDR?
- Quitting smoking, alcohol, drugs, eating disorders
and other compulsive behaviors with EMDR
- What is integrative breathwork?
- How hypnotherapy is used in mental health counseling
- What causes marital and relationship difficulties?
- Treating phobias and fears with EMDR
- What are panic attacks?
- Overcoming abusive and dysfunctional families
- Effectively parenting teens and children
- Depression, anxiety and anger: the mood disorders
Several useful handouts are available for free
- Lectures and Workshops are available on several topics
- Insurance Coverage
– Counseling services are covered by most insurance companies.